tagometer bug?
dartar
2008-07-27 09:12:38 UTC
I'm using the del.icio.us tagometer for some pages on my website. Since a couple of weeks
the most popular page (900+ bookmarks) shows an empty 'be the first to bookmark this
page' badge instead of the tag count:

http://nitens.org/taraborelli/latex

badges on other pages of the same website work fine:

http://nitens.org/taraborelli/tools
http://nitens.org/taraborelli/cvtex

Any clue why this happens? The code used on all these pages is the same.

Dario
Stephen Hood
2008-07-28 18:44:13 UTC
Hi Dario --

This is a strange one. We are investigating now and will get you an
update soon.

Thanks,
--Stephen