Link Roll Tool
Joe Mezzanini
2008-08-21 17:41:07 UTC
Really appreciate the LinkRoll tool, but was wondering if their was a way to
show the tags on a new line and the word "tags:"

So it looks like this

• Covert Radio topics include Espionage, United States Government,
War<http://www.covertradioshow.com/>
tags: podcast <http://delicious.com/theMezz/podcast>
mp3<http://delicious.com/theMezz/mp3>
news <http://delicious.com/theMezz/news>
terrorism<http://delicious.com/theMezz/terrorism>

In-depth coverage of events concerning Intel, Politics, Gitmo, Radican
Islam, Iraq, Russia, Abkhazia, Pakistan, Iran, Lebanon, Hezbollah, Al Qaeda
in Iraq, Government, FATA, Terrorism. Excellent highly recommended podcast
if you are into this type of news (as I am).
instead of this...

• Covert Radio topics include Espionage, United States Government,
War<http://www.covertradioshow.com/>/
podcast <http://delicious.com/theMezz/podcast>
mp3<http://delicious.com/theMezz/mp3>
news <http://delicious.com/theMezz/news>
terrorism<http://delicious.com/theMezz/terrorism>

In-depth coverage of events concerning Intel, Politics, Gitmo, Radican
Islam, Iraq, Russia, Abkhazia, Pakistan, Iran, Lebanon, Hezbollah, Al Qaeda
in Iraq, Government, FATA, Terrorism. Excellent highly recommended podcast
if you are into this type of news (as I am).

I use it on http://theMezz.com to populate the page with contents and it
would look a lot better if formatted as I suggest.

Anyone know a way to accomplish this???

Thanks,
Joe

<*> Your email settings: