Whatever happened to the HTML API?
Ismael Valladolid Torres
2008-08-01 08:46:50 UTC
The new design looks lovely, however the HTML API which I used
extensively, now is broken?

http://tinyurl.com/5vk6n5

Any ideas on how to get it back? Thanks in advance!

Cordially, Ismael
--
Ismael Valladolid Torres GnuPG key: DE721AF4

SHS Polar (3.4.3) Google Talk/Jabber/MSN Messenger: ***@gmail.com
C/ Emilio Vargas 1 Jaiku/Twitter/Skype/Yahoo!: ivalladt
Edif. Fiteni II AIM/ICQ: 264472328
28043 Madrid (Spain)

The opinions expressed here represent my own and not those of my employer.
Las opiniones expresadas representan las mías propias y no las de mi empresa.
Nicola D'Agostino
2008-08-01 13:33:05 UTC
2008-08-01 17:28:23 UTC
Hello

I am new in this group.

I am very interested in Delicious socialbookmarking.

Can you help me ? I have built a socialbookmarking projet on Mister Wong.

I have exported the bookmarks from "Mister Wong" . ( html format)

Who could help me to upload the "bookmarks-file" in delicious ?

Thank you for your help.

Best regards
Michèle Drechsler

Ismael Valladolid Torres
2008-08-01 20:19:37 UTC
On Fri, Aug 1, 2008 at 3:33 PM, Nicola D'Agostino <***@yahoo.com> wrote:
> There's a thread on this problem on the del.icio.us support forum which you probably should check out:

Thanks for the link!