HTML blogroll without style definitions?
felciano
2008-05-27 00:03:06 UTC
Hi --

I'm trying to get my friend to start using del.icio.us as a way to
track and post interesting sites on her blog (i.e. a linkroll). We've
got it running using the linkroll snippet described at
http://del.icio.us/help/linkrolls, but some of the links themselves
look smaller than the rest of the site. We've appled CSS to all of the
styles listsed at http://del.icio.us/doc/feeds/js/styling, but it
looks like there some additional ones at play.

Specifically, I've
tracked this down to the fact that there appear to be some styles you
cannot override because they are defined in the del.ici.us-generated
HTML. For example:

.delicious-tag,.delicious-extended{ font-size:smaller }

Is there any way to get these style definitions turned off so that
client sites can provide their own style definitions? Or do I need to
switch to an alternate linkroll construction technique (e.g. JSON feed
+ client-side JS)?

Thx,

Ramon
Henrik Nyh
2008-05-27 07:01:20 UTC
Post by felciano
[...]
You can override inline styles -- try something like

.delicious-tag,.delicious-extended { font-size: inherit !important }