The Internet Explorer bookmark extension/toolbar not working right.
cdysthe
2008-07-28 03:34:08 UTC
Hi,

I installed the Internet Explorer bookmark extension/toolbar which is a
great tool. However, if you have more bookmarks than will fit the width
of the tool bar you get a ">>" on the right side of the and the extra
bookmarks are available in a menu down the right side of the browser
windown. This is typical behavior of most IE toolbars. But if you
select one of those bookmarks nothing happens, you are not taken to the
site. You can see them and select them but they are inactive. The
bookmarks that fits on the tool bar itself works fine.

This is a bug in the tool bar I hope gets fixed soon. I am not sure
where to report the bug though.
Stephen Hood
2008-07-28 18:34:00 UTC
Hi --

Thanks for this bug report, we will investigate!

BTW we have a separate discussion group for our IE add-on; you can
find it here:

Regards,
--Stephen