Domain-wide stats
dartar
2008-08-05 09:08:06 UTC
Hi,

it seems that the bug I reported in a previous message is fixed by now, thanks!

I was wondering if there was any plan to implement functionality that would display
aggregated stats (e.g. number of bookmarks) for a domain, e.g. the sum of single bookmarks
a blog gets. The next natural step would then be to expose these stats via a dedicated
tagometer.

Any thoughts?

--Dario
Dave Dash
2008-08-05 20:02:43 UTC
Hi Dario,

This is something we have thought of and will keep in mind.

Thanks for your suggestion.

-d

On Aug 5, 2008, at 2:08 AM, dartar wrote:

> Hi,
>
> it seems that the bug I reported in a previous message is fixed by
> now, thanks!
>
> I was wondering if there was any plan to implement functionality
> that would display
> aggregated stats (e.g. number of bookmarks) for a domain, e.g. the
> sum of single bookmarks
> a blog gets. The next natural step would then be to expose these
> stats via a dedicated
> tagometer.
>
> Any thoughts?
>
> --Dario