"You have just signed out of Delicious"
aslam
2008-07-28 13:18:54 UTC
...that's the dialog I see, twice, every time I start Firefox, with this
extension enabled.

- Firefox 3.0.1
- Ubuntu 8.04

How can I keep it from appearing?
Stephen Hood
2008-07-28 18:38:20 UTC
Hi --

We've had similar reports from other users and are actively
investigating this issue. Thanks for the report and for your patience
while we sort through this!

BTW, we have a dedicated discussion group for our Firefox extension if
you want to check it out:

Regards,
--Stephen

--- In ydn-***@yahoogroups.com, aslam <***@...> wrote:

> ...that's the dialog I see, twice, every time I start Firefox, with this
> extension enabled.
>
> - Firefox 3.0.1
> - Ubuntu 8.04
>
> How can I keep it from appearing?
> --
Nabble.com.

husunzi
2008-09-06 23:45:37 UTC
Has a solution to this problem been devised yet? I have the same problem,
every time I start Firefox, & also every time I switch cookie profiles using
CookieSwap. I'm also using Firefox 3.0.1, but with Xubuntu 8.04.

Thanks!