"You have just signed out of Delicious"
aslam
2008-07-28 13:18:54 UTC
...that's the dialog I see, twice, every time I start Firefox, with this
extension enabled.

- Firefox 3.0.1
- Ubuntu 8.04

How can I keep it from appearing?
Stephen Hood
2008-07-28 18:38:20 UTC
Hi --

We've had similar reports from other users and are actively
investigating this issue. Thanks for the report and for your patience
while we sort through this!

BTW, we have a dedicated discussion group for our Firefox extension if
you want to check it out:

Regards,
--Stephen
--
http://www.nabble.com/%22You-have-just-signed-out-of-Delicious%22-tp18689033p18689033.html
Nabble.com.
husunzi
2008-09-06 23:45:37 UTC
Has a solution to this problem been devised yet? I have the same problem,
every time I start Firefox, & also every time I switch cookie profiles using
CookieSwap. I'm also using Firefox 3.0.1, but with Xubuntu 8.04.

Thanks!
Post by Stephen Hood
Hi --
We've had similar reports from other users and are actively
investigating this issue. Thanks for the report and for your patience
while we sort through this!
BTW, we have a dedicated discussion group for our Firefox extension if
http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/delicious-firefox-extension/
Regards,
--Stephen