Remove bookmarks when close Firefox, how?
nataliasica
2008-06-01 18:19:38 UTC
I find it really annoying that every time we close the browse we have
to go cleanning the history!

Is there a way to make the 'remove your bookmarks' option show (and
then remind me) to remove them?

Does anyone else gets bothered by the fact that if you forget to do
this, your bookmarks will be there for the next one who opens the
browse and will get access to your account?

I'd really like to know if someone found a solution for it...
nick.nguyen
2008-06-02 21:17:47 UTC
Hi,

I'm not sure I understand your question- if you log out from
del.icio.us, you can tell the extension to remove your stored
bookmarks. If you do not log out, someone will be able to access your
bookmarks anyway.

-n.