"you have been blocked"
Klotz, Leigh
2008-07-31 23:59:01 UTC
I'm getting a lot of these; perhaps it's because I go through a proxy
server and there's been some change in the new 2.0 service that doesn't
take this into account? It happens both with the FF3 plugin and with
straight http://delicious.com/post?url=foo
<http://delicious.com/post?url=foo>

By the way, when I tried to report via the specified link, I just got
more errors.

Hmmm...you have been blocked

Sorry, you've been temporarily blocked for accessing Delicious
too rapidly. This could be the result of using a buggy, misconfigured,
or malicious program. It could also be accidental on our part. Please
hold off for a few minutes and try again later, in a gentler fashion.

If you think we've wrongly blocked you and it continues to
happen, let us know. This link will bring you to a Yahoo website. When
filling out this report, please ignore the Yahoo ID field.

Thanks for visiting, and sorry about the inconvenience.

-the delicious team

Klotz, Leigh
2008-08-08 16:38:40 UTC
This keeps happening, and it offers a link to a form to report the issue
to Yahoo.
However, when I try to submit the form, it gets this error,
consistently:

"A problem occurred trying to file your report. We apologize for the
inconvenience (2)."