Is there a way to have del.icio.us display all my unshared bookrmarks?
Larry W. Virden
2008-07-15 15:57:01 UTC
I've got a lot of bookmarks in del.*.us right now. Scattered among them
are some number that are not shared. I'd like to be able to perform
some sort of search/filter/something, so that only the unshared ones
were displayed. Then I could go through them, delete the ones no longer
relevant, etc.

Is there a technique for doing this?
Britta Gustafson
2008-07-15 18:01:03 UTC
Not right now, although we've heard several requests for something like
this and we agree it'd be a good idea to implement in the future.

If you use Firefox and the Greasemonkey add-on, you might want to give
these scripts a try to help out with editing your bookmarks:

http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/8405 - "yumyum"
http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/24029 - "delicious_management"

I haven't been able to get them to work for me, but they look promising.

Britta
Delicious community manager intern