Features request for Del.icio.us
kamgangf
2007-08-04 03:06:21 UTC
As a daily user of the bookmarking service, some feaures spring to my
mind but I have no idea of their implementation feasibilities. With a
constant growing tag capacity, it will be interesting if:

1. We can serach our bookmarks with some inter-tag requests. E.g:
Tags Geek and Shopping give all the sites like thinkgeek.com where I
can buy some geek stuff.

2. An intra-tag rating system. I have usually more than 100 bookmarks
in a tag but with different importances. This feature could improve
the searching task.

Thanks,
Alexander Skwar
2007-08-06 11:17:54 UTC
As a daily user of the bookmarking service, some feaures spring to my
mind but I have no idea of their implementation feasibilities. With a
Tags Geek and Shopping give all the sites like thinkgeek.com where I
can buy some geek stuff.
Hm. Why should "Geek+Shopping" return thinkgeek.com (I know that site)?
Have you assigned those tags to this bookmark of yours?
2. An intra-tag rating system. I have usually more than 100 bookmarks
in a tag but with different importances. This feature could improve
the searching task.
The usual suggestion is to use tags like "***" for very
good sites, "**" for good sites and "*" for okay sites.
You then assign one of those "rating" tags to the sites.

Alexander Skwar