Problems with newest FF3 build
Gen Kanai
2008-06-11 06:35:29 UTC
Hello delicious everyone,

I am an old skool delicious user (back when it was called muxway).

I'm running FF3RC2 and recently upgraded to the newest plugin.

After restart, the plugin asked me to log in. It popped up a new
window to log in with and I logged in there but the original window's
buttons stayed greyed out for me. I couldn't use the browser without
uninstalling the plugin, so I'm here for support.

I'd like to use the simple plugin and would appreciate some guidance.

Gen Kanai
Gen Kanai
2008-06-13 00:49:34 UTC
Post by Gen Kanai
Hello delicious everyone,
I am an old skool delicious user (back when it was called muxway).
I'm running FF3RC2 and recently upgraded to the newest plugin.
After restart, the plugin asked me to log in. It popped up a new
window to log in with and I logged in there but the original window's
buttons stayed greyed out for me. I couldn't use the browser without
uninstalling the plugin, so I'm here for support.
I'd like to use the simple plugin and would appreciate some guidance.
If this is not the right place to get advice, I'd appreciate guidance
on where to go.

FF3RC3 and the new plugin do not work for me.

Sincerely,

Gen Kanai
nick.nguyen
2008-06-13 04:35:54 UTC
Hi Gen,

Can you do me a favor and enter about:config in your FF address bar?
FF3 will yell at you, just tell it to continue. Filter the list for
"prefdomain" and see if the value is .delicious.com or .del.icio.us

If it is not .del.icio.us, change it to this value. Hopefully this
will help.

Nick
Gen Kanai
Gen Kanai
2008-06-13 04:43:22 UTC
Post by nick.nguyen
Hi Gen,
Can you do me a favor and enter about:config in your FF address bar?
FF3 will yell at you, just tell it to continue. Filter the list for
"prefdomain" and see if the value is .delicious.com or .del.icio.us
If it is not .del.icio.us, change it to this value. Hopefully this
will help.
Thanks Nick!

I'll email you my prefs separately by screenshot.

Gen