Feed shows only 15 items instead of usual 20
veerleverbr
2008-07-27 09:39:59 UTC
Hi,

I've got a tag with 20 urls: http://del.icio.us/veerleverbr/gadget. I
use this tag to identify all the urls I want to see in my google gadget
for my favorite bookmarks.

When when looking at the rss feed, all 20 urls used to be there. Now
there're only 15 urls in the feed. And I also see only 15 urls in my
google gadget. This is the feed:
http://feeds.delicious.com/rss/veerleverbr/gadget

It's like the limit used to be higher than 15 but has somehow been
reset one of the past days to 15. Is there any way to get all 20 urls
back in the feed? Maybe I need to add an extra parameter to the feed?

Veerle
Britta Gustafson
2008-07-28 01:43:29 UTC
Hi Veerle,

We recently adding a default limit of 15 items for RSS feeds, and we're
thinking about expanding this default limit to 30 items.

You can change the number of items in the feed by adding ?count=# to the
URL, like this:

http://feeds.delicious.com/rss/veerleverbr/gadget?count=25

Anything up to ?count=100 should work.

Britta