RSS Feed for Bundle
L Ellis
2007-06-24 17:01:05 UTC
Is there an argument for HTML Feeds that will let you pull only the
tags within a specific individual bundle?

http://del.icio.us/help/html

Thanks
-L
Joshua Schachter
2007-06-26 18:12:30 UTC
Not currently. You probably shouldn't use the HTML feed anyway...

Joshua
2007-06-27 13:09:59 UTC
Johua - u work for Yahoo, Inc.
Why would you suggest that I should not use the standard product feature HTML Feed?

Are there problems or a planned obsolesence of product support for it?

If I can't do it via the HTML feed, is there another RSS (XML) feed that I can use that will give me my results instead?

Joshua Schachter
2007-06-27 16:13:09 UTC
It is currently in the product, but it probably should go.

There's RSS feeds on pretty much everything, and an API.

The HTML feeds are sortof designed to be fetched individually and then
included via shtml; this is too hard for regular users and the use is
largely served by the JSON feeds. The functionality almost entirely done
better elsewhere and is very rarely used.

Joshua