What happened to my list of tags?
livingandlearning2000
2008-06-01 14:22:08 UTC
Yesterday I was happily tagging away and all of a sudden when I went
to tag new links, my list of tags disappeared. Now all that I see are
recommended tags, popular tags, and my network.

When I start typing tags, none of my existing tags will auto populate.

Any idea what's going on here? Is there some total number of tags
after which your list doesn't show up?

Any help is appreciated.

Using Firefox 2.

Don
Toby Elliott
2008-06-02 17:59:44 UTC
One of our tag boxes got itself wedged, which meant that some of the
time your tags wouldn't show up. It's been fixed now and the problem
shouldn't continue.

Regards,
Toby Elliott
del.icio.us