How can I import Furl bookmarks with the keywords becoming tags in del.icio.us?
chopeen
2009-01-26 12:52:59 UTC
If you still have this problem and know a little bit about C#, this tool
http://chopeen.blogspot.com/2009/01/furl2delicious-tool-to-import-bookmarks.html
http://chopeen.blogspot.com/2009/01/furl2delicious-tool-to-import-bookmarks.html
can help you.
I would like to import my Furl bookmarks into del.icio.us. I used the
keywords field in Furl for extensively tagging my bookmarks and, of
course, I would now like to get these transferred to del.icio.us as
well. The only export format that really exports all information
including the keywords and not just the topics field for example is
the Furl XML format.
Is there any way how I can import this into del.icio.us?