A question about tag-combinations used in tag bundles
sebbemungiga
2008-08-04 00:31:06 UTC
Hi, I have a question I would be thankful if any could ansver

A function I have searched for many years now is the possibility to
create tag bundles that is more than stupid containers and more like
smart dynamic categories. In google this function is not included

Strange enough not any of the other bookmarking sites have this
obvious useful feature

The lack of this function forces the users to create strange long
special-tags who is hard to remember and makes the taggosfere filled
with different tags for same name

I would prefer to use short tag objects in facets combinations instead
of making long tags like movies_reviews or web2.0_directory_categories