API posts/update doesn't detect attribute change
Jerry Krinock
2007-11-21 05:05:05 UTC
This seems to be fairly reproducible. If I upload a post which has
the same url as one of my existing posts using posts/add, except that
I change the bookmark's 'shared' attribute from YES to NO, the "last
update time" that I get subsequently from posts/update does not
change. I checked the regular api server as well as s19, s46, fe03
and fe06. They all give the time of the previous change, which is
incorrect.

If I then 'share' the bookmark using my del.icio.us web page, the the
posts/update time changes, as expected.