Indexing del.icio.us content... is it possble?
vplvedprakash
2008-06-28 02:36:21 UTC
Hi,

I am involved in a project that is building a search engine of social
media and we'd really like to index commentary on links that has been
posted along with bookmarks on del.icio.us. The robots.txt on
del.icio.us has a "disallow" for /, but grants permission to major
search engine spiders. Is there a way for a new project to register
with del.icio.us or yahoo so they can index del.icio.us?

cheers,
vipul
Toby Elliott
2008-06-30 18:21:42 UTC
Thanks for your question. We do not allow crawling of the delicious
site at this time.

Regards,
Toby Elliott
del.icio.us