Next Bookmarklet for del.icio.us similiar to Google's
bo_somethings
2007-07-30 19:15:08 UTC
Is there a bookmarklet for del.icio.us that lets me read the next item
for each tag I specify ? think Google Reader's Bookmarklet

Thanks
Joshua Schachter
2007-08-04 04:19:04 UTC
Hmm, that's a good idea, but there's not anything like it currently.

I tend to use a tag (readlater) for stuff I want to workflow, and then
edit the item and remove the tag when I am done with it.
Yahoo! Groups Links
bo_somethings
2007-08-07 06:53:53 UTC
Thanks for the reply, but anyone else has an idea how to do it ?