Tag rename of tag with 3000+ links times out
Nick Gall
2007-11-09 11:59:31 UTC
I am trying to rename ImportedFromFurl to ImportFurl20071006 in order
to know WHEN I imported the links from Furl (since I will be doing
more imports later). After I click the button to get things going the
"Waiting for response..." status message shows up on Firefox's status
bar and nothing else happens for 5-10 minutes. Then I get the FF error
page saying the connection with the server closed unexpectedly. Any
idea how I can rename this link without getting a time out? Thanks.