Speed of tagging with new extension
wills_ghost_of_christmas_future
2007-06-08 13:00:26 UTC
I love the way the 'new' extension starts up immediately upon pressing
the Tag button -- it's very satisfying. But couldn't the same method
be applied to make the dialog box disappear as soon as I press the
Save button? That way the whole experience would be as streamlined as
possible.
If it can't connect upon saving for some reason (probably not a very
common occurence), you could always pop up an error message at that time.

Also, shouldn't there be a pointer on the 'old' extension page that
informs us about the new one? Surely people will keep missing it
otherwise?

Will