Feature Suggestion: number of feed subscribers
Sergio Nunes
2007-07-12 13:27:09 UTC

I would really like to know the total number of subscribers to my del.icio.us feed. Have you
considered offering such a service? Something like a mini-feedburner for del.icio.us?

Just the total number of subscriptions for the major readers would be a good starting point.

Thanks!
Sérgio Nunes
Joshua Schachter
2007-07-17 01:21:21 UTC
I get the impression that doing the actual measurements are hard, but I'm thinking of at least catching and exposing the number of subscribers reported by Bloglines and other RSS readers...

Joshua