Can't add Favorite Tags
Chuck Steel
2007-12-11 03:55:31 UTC
I'm using the del.icio.us extension 1.5.44 for Firefox 2.0.0.9.
Recently I can't add any tags to the Favorite tags list through the
Manage Tags interface. I can find the tag, click Add, then Ok, but
they never appear in the list again, and they aren't showing in the
regular menu. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the
extension, but the behaviour does not change. There is only one tag
there, and I can't add any other tags to the list.

As a note, I transferred this profile from another machine, so I'm
wondering if there might be an odd permissions problem on a file
somewhere. Does anyone know where the extension keeps the favorite
tags data? If I know that, I might be able to troubleshoot the issue
further.

Thanks.