policy on advertising
mweymar
2008-12-17 04:23:53 UTC
If you look at
http://delicious.com/tag/berlin+hotel
you will see that a particular place was bookmarked 4 times on one day
by 4 different users "who" have only one bookmark each, that one.

This is clearly advertising.

Is this explicitly allowed, or not allowed? If this is not allowed, do
you make any effort to exclude this sort of practice?...

I'm just curious. I have nothing against the Hotel 4 Youth.

Thanks,
Matthew
Britta Gustafson
2008-12-18 09:32:48 UTC
Hi Matthew,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. We consider this spam, and we
try to ferret it out before it shows up and bothers people, but we
sometimes miss a few things. You can always report suspicious stuff to
https://secure.delicious.com/help/abuse and we'll take care of it as
soon as possible.

Britta
Delicious community manager intern