Re-Order "All Items" on My Bookmarks page
missbabsonmars
2007-05-28 21:04:54 UTC
Is there a way to alphabetize the items on my bookmarks home page? i'm
new to Delicious and haven't been able to figure that out.

Thanks,
Babs in Sacramento
Joe Mezzanini
2007-05-30 01:03:53 UTC
Nope.
But we really don't have to either !!
--
http://theMezz.com
"Everything works out in the end. If it hasn't worked out, it's not the

Joshua Schachter
2007-05-30 03:32:46 UTC
There's no way to do alphabetization. We're adding it for folks that
look for it, but also hope we provide better organizational tools than
this (search and tagging and maybe other things some day.)

Joshua
2007-07-07 01:14:30 UTC
not sure what you mean when you say that you've added it for folks
that look for it. The place where i could use alpha sorting is in
the list of links under a tag. For example, I have 20 websites links
under the tag "Media" - it would be helpful to be able to alphabetize
them, so i could find the one i was looking for quicker.

Babs
Joshua Schachter
nothingnormal.xanga
2007-05-30 08:40:53 UTC
Post by missbabsonmars
Is there a way to alphabetize the items on my bookmarks home page? i'm
new to Delicious and haven't been able to figure that out.
Thanks,
Babs in Sacramento
If you use the latest version of firefox, simply typing what you're
looking for will automatically do a page search. I use it most of the
time when i'm sure what i'm looking for is in the current page.
missbabsonmars