Del.icio.us under GNU/Linux?
Arhuma
2007-11-20 14:07:25 UTC
Hello,

How do you install the deliciuos feature in GNU/Linux
system? I use Firefox under Xubuntu, I was following
the guided steps but it was impossible to install the
Firefox extension since it is a bin file, it won't
install under my system. Is delicious only for
Windows/Mac?

Thanks

Arhuma

Be a better pen pal.
Alexander Skwar
2007-11-21 06:59:15 UTC
Hi.
Post by Arhuma
Hello,
How do you install the deliciuos feature in GNU/Linux
system? I use Firefox under Xubuntu, I was following
the guided steps but it was impossible to install the
Firefox extension since it is a bin file, it won't
install under my system.
Follow the instructions on http://del.icio.us/help/firefox/extensionnew
and click on "Get v1.5 Now »" which takes you to
where you click on "Install Now".

BTW: Where did you find a "bin file"?
Post by Arhuma
Is delicious only for
Windows/Mac?
No. It's a web site :) And there's an extension for Firefox.

Best regards,
Alexander