Let's take these threads to the forums
Britta Gustafson
2008-08-01 09:39:38 UTC
Hi everybody! Seems like you noticed the launch. :)

I'd like to ask you all a big favor: can we shift questions about the new Delicious over to our
shiny new discussion forum at http://support.delicious.com/forum/ ? That's where the team
has been responding to as many questions as possible, and there are already some answers
in there for some of your recent questions. The forum helps us handle many many threads at
once, which is helpful since we're pretty busy.

Thanks,
Britta
Delicious community manager intern
Brett O'Connor

Britta Gustafson
2008-08-01 22:47:02 UTC
Not immediately, but yes, we plan to close this list at some point. For
general discussion and tracking of issues, the forums are much easier to
use. And if you all join me over there, we can work on reproducing
something of the nice thoughtful atmosphere that this list has. :)

Just to repeat: if you all would like responses to your issues, please
put them in the forum. I might not get to them right away (there's
something of a backlog of threads), but I'm doing my best.