Last-Modified/Etags broken in JSON feed
malesca
2008-02-25 10:19:13 UTC
Seems Last-Modified/Etags (used for Conditional Gets) is broken in the
JSON feeds.

I get this:

% curl -I
"http://feeds.delicious.com/feeds/json/malesca?count=0&raw=true"
HTTP/1.1 200 OK
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 10:15:07 GMT
P3P: policyref="http://p3p.yahoo.com/w3c/p3p.xml", CP="CAO DSP COR CUR
ADM DEV TAI PSA PSD IVAi IVDi CONi TELo OTPi OUR DELi SAMi OTRi UNRi
PUBi IND PHY ONL UNI PUR FIN COM NAV INT DEM CNT STA POL HEA PRE GOV"
Last-Modified: Sun, 24 Feb 2008 17:15:19 GMT
ETag: 31323033383733333139
Cache-Control: private
Connection: close

So the Last-Modified date is some 17 hours ago, eventhough I added
items in the last few minutes. And the ETag is unchanged.

This wasn't an issue just a few days ago.

Another minor issue I noticed is that the feed URL mentioned on
http://del.icio.us/help/json/posts now forwards from del.icio.us/feeds
to feeds.delicious.com. Help pages should probably be updated.
malesca
2008-02-25 21:37:46 UTC
Post by malesca
Seems Last-Modified/Etags (used for Conditional Gets) is broken in the
JSON feeds.
Working again since a couple of hours back. Possibly because I also
contacted support.
Henrik Nyh