Research Project
Giuseppe
2007-06-15 15:31:11 UTC
I'm lacrijux, a new user of Delicious. I'm a student in computer
science of University of Bari (Italy).
I do develop a project that use delicious API. My problem is that this
API is able on a single user, but I need data of at least 30 users.
I need 30 users (user e pwd) to take away their bookmarks (with tags
and url).

who can give me ???

Help me!!!
Alexander Skwar
2007-06-18 08:10:13 UTC
Post by Giuseppe
I need 30 users (user e pwd) to take away their bookmarks (with tags
and url).
who can give me ???
Uhm that might sound too obvious, but why don't you simply create 30
accounts?

Alexander Skwar
Nicola D'Agostino
2007-06-17 16:00:34 UTC
Post by Giuseppe
Hi,
I'm lacrijux, a new user of Delicious. I'm a student in computer
science of University of Bari (Italy).
I do develop a project that use delicious API. My problem is that this
API is able on a single user, but I need data of at least 30 users.
I need 30 users (user e pwd) to take away their bookmarks (with tags
and url).
who can give me ???
You could setup some "test" users.
It takes around 5 minutes to create a user on del.icio.us.

Btw if you need any help with testing I'm also in Italy and
available* for any kind of delicious experiments. :).

* magari comunicando in italiano se serve.
--
Nicola D'Agostino
<!-- www.nicoladagostino.net -->