Related Tags display order is random when "freq" order selected.
imangusf
2008-01-28 03:47:23 UTC
When I select "sort by freq" for "tag order" the related tags that
display in the left column appear to be ordered randomly. Is there a
way to have them display from most to least frequently used? When I
select "Alpha" both columns ate sorted A-Z.
Dado Feigenblatt
2008-01-28 17:27:43 UTC
My impression is that "freq" doesn't relate to "url visits" but to the
frequency that a tag appears in you bookmarks.

dado
Toby Elliott
2008-01-28 20:16:36 UTC
It's a bug. The code to fix it is in and will go out in a push either
this afternoon or tomorrow morning.

Regards,
Toby Elliott