Checking in
taoofpooh00
2007-08-10 00:45:10 UTC
I understand Yahoo is purging members who don't post frequently from
the lists so I am just - checking in!
Nick Nguyen
2007-08-10 17:07:27 UTC
Too late, you're out. Just kidding! Thanks for checking in.

________________________________

2007-08-15 19:14:35 UTC
Post by taoofpooh00
I understand Yahoo is purging members who don't post frequently from
the lists so I am just - checking in!
Is that the case - seems a bit unfair and and encouragement to post for
the sake of it...
(which this message is :-) )
Toby Elliott
2007-08-15 21:15:47 UTC
I think it's pretty safe to say that this is one of those internet
rumors, and does not require any action.

Regards,
Toby Elliott
del.icio.us
Post by Andrew Black
Post by taoofpooh00
I understand Yahoo is purging members who don't post frequently from
the lists so I am just - checking in!
Is that the case - seems a bit unfair and and encouragement to post for
the sake of it...
(which this message is :-) )
Messages in this topic (0)Reply (via web post) | Start a new topic
Messages | Members
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch
format to Traditional
Recent Activity
6
New Members