Is anyone having trouble with the "linkrolls" page?
dorkyboy
2008-02-14 19:43:45 UTC
This pages was incredibly useful in generating HTML for including
delicious links on web pages. It hasn't worked in several days (maybe
a week or more). What has changed? Can someone take a look at this?
Thanks.

http://del.icio.us/help/linkrolls

(preview doesn't load. html isn't generated.)

-h.
nick.nguyen
2008-02-14 22:24:47 UTC
Post by dorkyboy
This pages was incredibly useful in generating HTML for including
delicious links on web pages. It hasn't worked in several days (maybe
a week or more). What has changed? Can someone take a look at this?
Thanks.
http://del.icio.us/help/linkrolls
(preview doesn't load. html isn't generated.)
-h.
We have a fix built but we're waiting for a deployment window so we
can push it out. Should be fixed by early next week. Only the help
page is broken- any link rolls 'in the wild' should be unaffected.
Thanks for writing.

-n.
Nick Nguyen
2008-02-16 00:42:44 UTC
Should be fixed now. We apologize for any inconvenience the linkroll
problems may have caused you. Those responsible have been sacked. (not
really)

Thanks for letting us know!

-n.

2008-02-18 13:07:46 UTC
Post by Nick Nguyen
Should be fixed now. We apologize for any inconvenience the linkroll
problems may have caused you. Those responsible have been sacked.
I'm still seeing the same problem, on multiple browsers and having
flushed out all appropriate local caches. As before, the preview
doesn't load and no sample code is generated. Also, my in-the-wild
linkroll did stop functioning when this problem first appeared a week
or so ago.

dorkyboy
2008-02-15 21:15:01 UTC
Nick:

Thanks for the prompt reply. Unfortunately, this seem to have
deterioated to the point where the linkrolls "in the wild" are being
affected.

see shiftingchannels.com and haroldcheck.com

sorry to bear the bad news.

-h.
-n.
Joshua Schachter
2008-02-19 22:30:38 UTC
These appear to be working for me. Can anyone else confirm?

Joshua

Yahoo! Groups Links
Nick Nguyen
2008-02-19 22:40:46 UTC
I talked to Harold on Friday, he's good now.

Joe Mezzanini
2008-02-19 22:51:11 UTC
my linkrolls page that I have enbedded on two sites, two accounts is working
fine.

http://theMezz.com
http://www.cnyforum.org/links.html

the linkrolls generator page at http://del.icio.us/help/linkrolls is still
out (firefox)
--
"I can't sing, I can't paint and I can't write how I feel..
so all I have left is photography to express myself."

http://JoeMezz.com

Ignacio
2008-02-19 23:44:20 UTC
On Tue, 19 Feb 2008, at 14:30 (GMT-8), Joshua
Post by Joshua Schachter
These appear to be working for me. Can anyone else
confirm?
It doesn't work for me. The code is not displayed and
the preview is never loaded.

Ignacio

Heute schon einen Blick in die Zukunft von E-Mails wagen? Versuchen SieĊ½s mit dem neuen Yahoo! Mail. www.yahoo.de/mail
roadcurlew
2008-02-20 17:33:59 UTC
I am having the same problem as Ignacio. I can't get the code for my
linkrolls to diplay on

http://del.icio.us/help/linkrolls

The preview doesn't display either. I using the latest version of
FireFox.
roadcurlew
2008-02-20 20:18:33 UTC
Thanks guys. Linkrolls are working again. I'm 'linkin and rollin"
John L. Knight
2008-02-20 22:35:03 UTC
My Linkrolls are NOT working, either on my website or on my blogger blog:

http://johnlknight.com/online/content.htm

http://johnlknight.com/news/content.htm

http://johnlknight.com/blogs/content.htm
[under 'blogs'; the 'blogfeed' is done through google reader and is
working fine]

http://johnlknight.com/feed/content.htm
[Under 'Stuff I think is interesting'' the 'Live news feed is' done
through Google Reader and is working fine]

http://johnlknight.blogspot.com/
[Under 'My News Feed']

Thanks.
John
Nick Nguyen
2008-02-20 22:56:48 UTC
We're investigating. Stay tuned.

-n.

Toby Elliott
2008-02-20 23:22:19 UTC
This one was separate and looks like we've nailed it now. Thanks for
your patience.

Regards,
Toby Elliott
del.icio.us

dorkyboy
2008-02-15 23:58:09 UTC
Sorry to say, but the linkroll functionality is broken.

Check haroldcheck.com and shiftingchannels.com for examples. been down
all day and failing not so gracefully (although that may be my custom
code...)

-h.