Tags not showing
Dave Cheeseman
2008-03-04 19:09:01 UTC
I have some 80 BookMarks that are Tagged and Bundled, but since
yesterday BookMarks older than 6 days are not showing when I click on
a Tag. The Tag still says (e.g.) "Showing all 7 items" but only 4 are
listed. Happens on all Tags, and it is consistently only showing Links
added in the past 6 days.
The full Bookmark view shows all 80, and they all appear to have the
correct Tags.
Am I missing something?
Toby Elliott
2008-03-04 19:27:21 UTC
We had a brief hiccup with a with a few users and their tag view. It
should be fixed now.

Regards,
Toby Elliott
del.icio.us
Dave Cheeseman
mikebygrave
2008-03-06 13:10:24 UTC
I'm having exactly the same problem - many of my bundled tags contain
(for instance) 10 links, but when I click the tag it only displays 2
or three links, despite reporting that it is "showing all 10 links".

This problem is NOT fixed for me. Any ideas?
Am I missing something?
mikebygrave
2008-03-06 15:03:00 UTC
I'm having the same problem (with tags in bundles not displaying all
their links), and it's not yet fixed for me. Is there anythign I can
do to sort this out, or is it an error that del.icio.us needs to fix?

Thanks,
Mike
Post by Dave Cheeseman
It is indeed fixed, thanks!
Toby Elliott
2008-03-07 19:28:24 UTC
Hmm, apparently my email to you directly didn't get through.

As a general rule, if you're reporting a problem, it helps immensely
if you send along your username so that we can observe the problem
(and verify a fix). Sometimes we can guess from email addresses, but
not always.

Thanks,
Toby Elliott
del.icio.us
Post by mikebygrave
I'm having the same problem (with tags in bundles not displaying all
their links), and it's not yet fixed for me. Is there anythign I can
do to sort this out, or is it an error that del.icio.us needs to fix?
Thanks,
Mike
Post by Dave Cheeseman
It is indeed fixed, thanks!
Post by Toby Elliott
We had a brief hiccup with a with a few users and their tag
view. It
Post by Dave Cheeseman
Post by Toby Elliott
should be fixed now.
Regards,
Toby Elliott
del.icio.us
Post by Dave Cheeseman
Post by Dave Cheeseman
Post by Dave Cheeseman
Post by Toby Elliott
Post by Dave Cheeseman
added in the past 6 days.
The full Bookmark view shows all 80, and they all appear to
have the
Post by Dave Cheeseman
Post by Toby Elliott
Post by Dave Cheeseman
correct Tags.
Am I missing something?
Michael Feher
2008-03-07 19:37:01 UTC
It seems to be working on different WinXP machines. For example, I always download FF and del on any machine so I can use my links for any research (e.g. coding while in a downstairs lab, etc.) and the first thing I make sure to do is get my bookmarks synched.

Post by mikebygrave
I'm having the same problem (with tags in bundles not displaying all
their links), and it's not yet fixed for me. Is there anythign I can
do to sort this out, or is it an error that del.icio.us needs to fix?
Thanks,
Mike
Post by Dave Cheeseman
It is indeed fixed, thanks!
Post by Toby Elliott
We had a brief hiccup with a with a few users and their tag
view. It
Post by Dave Cheeseman
Post by Toby Elliott
should be fixed now.
Regards,
Toby Elliott
del.icio.us
Post by Dave Cheeseman
Post by Dave Cheeseman
Post by Dave Cheeseman
Post by Toby Elliott
Post by Dave Cheeseman
added in the past 6 days.
The full Bookmark view shows all 80, and they all appear to
have the
Post by Dave Cheeseman
Post by Toby Elliott
Post by Dave Cheeseman
correct Tags.
Am I missing something?

<!--

#ygrp-mkp{
#ygrp-mkp hr{
border:1px solid #d8d8d8;}
#ygrp-mkp #hd{
#ygrp-mkp #ads{
margin-bottom:10px;}
#ygrp-mkp .ad{
padding:0 0;}
#ygrp-mkp .ad a{
color:#0000ff;text-decoration:none;}
-->

<!--

#ygrp-sponsor #ygrp-lc{
font-family:Arial;}
#ygrp-sponsor #ygrp-lc #hd{
#ygrp-sponsor #ygrp-lc .ad{
margin-bottom:10px;padding:0 0;}
-->

<!--

#ygrp-mlmsg * {line-height:1.22em;}
#ygrp-text{
font-family:Georgia;
}
#ygrp-text p{
margin:0 0 1em 0;}
#ygrp-tpmsgs{
font-family:Arial;
clear:both;}
#ygrp-vitnav{
#ygrp-vitnav a{
padding:0 1px;}
#ygrp-actbar{
#ygrp-actbar .left{
float:left;white-space:nowrap;}
.bld{font-weight:bold;}
#ygrp-grft{
#ygrp-ft{
padding:5px 0;
}
#ygrp-mlmsg #logo{
padding-bottom:10px;}

#ygrp-vital{
#ygrp-vital #vithd{
#ygrp-vital ul{
padding:0;margin:2px 0;}
#ygrp-vital ul li{
}
#ygrp-vital ul li .ct{
#ygrp-vital ul li .cat{
font-weight:bold;}
#ygrp-vital a{
text-decoration:none;}

#ygrp-vital a:hover{
text-decoration:underline;}

#ygrp-sponsor #hd{
color:#999;font-size:77%;}
#ygrp-sponsor #ov{
#ygrp-sponsor #ov ul{
padding:0 0 0 8px;margin:0;}
#ygrp-sponsor #ov li{
#ygrp-sponsor #ov li a{
text-decoration:none;font-size:130%;}
#ygrp-sponsor #nc{
#ygrp-sponsor .ad{
padding:8px 0;}
#ygrp-sponsor .ad #hd1{
#ygrp-sponsor .ad a{
text-decoration:none;}
#ygrp-sponsor .ad a:hover{
text-decoration:underline;}
#ygrp-sponsor .ad p{
margin:0;}
o{font-size:0;}
.MsoNormal{
margin:0 0 0 0;}
#ygrp-text tt{
font-size:120%;}
blockquote{margin:0 0 0 4px;}
.replbq{margin:4;}
-->

Nick Nguyen
2008-03-07 21:19:23 UTC
Are you seeing the problem only in the extension or on the website
itself?

Post by mikebygrave
I'm having the same problem (with tags in bundles not displaying all
their links), and it's not yet fixed for me. Is there anythign I can
do to sort this out, or is it an error that del.icio.us needs to fix?
Thanks,
Mike
Post by Dave Cheeseman
It is indeed fixed, thanks!
Post by Toby Elliott
We had a brief hiccup with a with a few users and their tag
view. It
Post by Dave Cheeseman
Post by Toby Elliott
should be fixed now.
Regards,
Toby Elliott
del.icio.us
Post by Dave Cheeseman
Post by Dave Cheeseman
Post by Dave Cheeseman
Post by Toby Elliott
Post by Dave Cheeseman
added in the past 6 days.
The full Bookmark view shows all 80, and they all appear to
have the
Post by Dave Cheeseman
Post by Toby Elliott
Post by Dave Cheeseman
correct Tags.
Am I missing something?

<!--

#ygrp-mkp{
border:1px solid #d8d8d8;font-family:Arial;margin:14px 0px;padding:0px
14px;}
#ygrp-mkp hr{
border:1px solid #d8d8d8;}
#ygrp-mkp #hd{
color:#628c2a;font-size:85%;font-weight:bold;line-height:122%;margin:10p
x 0px;}
#ygrp-mkp #ads{
margin-bottom:10px;}
#ygrp-mkp .ad{
padding:0 0;}
#ygrp-mkp .ad a{
color:#0000ff;text-decoration:none;}
-->

<!--

#ygrp-sponsor #ygrp-lc{
font-family:Arial;}
#ygrp-sponsor #ygrp-lc #hd{
#ygrp-sponsor #ygrp-lc .ad{
margin-bottom:10px;padding:0 0;}
-->

<!--

#ygrp-mlmsg {font-size:13px;font-family:arial, helvetica, clean,
sans-serif;}
#ygrp-mlmsg select, input, textarea {font:99% arial, helvetica, clean,
sans-serif;}
#ygrp-mlmsg * {line-height:1.22em;}
#ygrp-text{
font-family:Georgia;
}
#ygrp-text p{
margin:0 0 1em 0;}
#ygrp-tpmsgs{
font-family:Arial;
clear:both;}
#ygrp-vitnav{
#ygrp-vitnav a{
padding:0 1px;}
#ygrp-actbar{
clear:both;margin:25px
#ygrp-actbar .left{
float:left;white-space:nowrap;}
.bld{font-weight:bold;}
#ygrp-grft{
#ygrp-ft{
padding:5px 0;
}
#ygrp-mlmsg #logo{
padding-bottom:10px;}

#ygrp-vital{
#ygrp-vital #vithd{
font-size:77%;font-family:Verdana;font-weight:bold;color:#333;text-trans
form:uppercase;}
#ygrp-vital ul{
padding:0;margin:2px 0;}
#ygrp-vital ul li{
}
#ygrp-vital ul li .ct{
font-weight:bold;color:#ff7900;float:right;width:2em;text-align:right;pa
dding-right:.5em;}
#ygrp-vital ul li .cat{
font-weight:bold;}
#ygrp-vital a{
text-decoration:none;}

#ygrp-vital a:hover{
text-decoration:underline;}

#ygrp-sponsor #hd{
color:#999;font-size:77%;}
#ygrp-sponsor #ov{
#ygrp-sponsor #ov ul{
padding:0 0 0 8px;margin:0;}
#ygrp-sponsor #ov li{
#ygrp-sponsor #ov li a{
text-decoration:none;font-size:130%;}
#ygrp-sponsor #nc{
#ygrp-sponsor .ad{
padding:8px 0;}
#ygrp-sponsor .ad #hd1{
font-family:Arial;font-weight:bold;color:#628c2a;font-size:100%;line-hei
ght:122%;}
#ygrp-sponsor .ad a{
text-decoration:none;}
#ygrp-sponsor .ad a:hover{
text-decoration:underline;}
#ygrp-sponsor .ad p{
margin:0;}
o{font-size:0;}
.MsoNormal{
margin:0 0 0 0;}
#ygrp-text tt{
font-size:120%;}
blockquote{margin:0 0 0 4px;}
.replbq{margin:4;}
-->

Michael Feher
2008-03-10 15:34:48 UTC
I'm seeing the problem on the extension, and it's only on this machine. I rebooted after the weekend and the problem is still occurring - it says "Bookmark synching in progress..." but no progress is being made and my leftmost pane is completely empty.

Post by mikebygrave
I'm having the same problem (with tags in bundles not displaying all
their links), and it's not yet fixed for me. Is there anythign I can
do to sort this out, or is it an error that del.icio.us needs to fix?
Thanks,
Mike
Post by Dave Cheeseman
It is indeed fixed, thanks!
Post by Toby Elliott
We had a brief hiccup with a with a few users and their tag
view. It
Post by Dave Cheeseman
Post by Toby Elliott
should be fixed now.
Regards,
Toby Elliott
del.icio.us
Post by Dave Cheeseman
Post by Dave Cheeseman
Post by Dave Cheeseman
Post by Toby Elliott
Post by Dave Cheeseman
added in the past 6 days.
The full Bookmark view shows all 80, and they all appear to
have the
Post by Dave Cheeseman
Post by Toby Elliott
Post by Dave Cheeseman
correct Tags.
Am I missing something?

<!--

#ygrp-mkp{
border:1px solid #d8d8d8;font- family:Arial; margin:14px 0px;padding: 0px
14px;}
#ygrp-mkp hr{
border:1px solid #d8d8d8;}
#ygrp-mkp #hd{
color:#628c2a; font-size: 85%;font- weight:bold; line-height: 122%;margin: 10p
x 0px;}
#ygrp-mkp #ads{
margin-bottom: 10px;}
#ygrp-mkp .ad{
padding:0 0;}
#ygrp-mkp .ad a{
color:#0000ff; text-decoration: none;}
-->

<!--

#ygrp-sponsor #ygrp-lc{
font-family: Arial;}
#ygrp-sponsor #ygrp-lc #hd{
margin:10px 0px;font-weight: bold;font- size:78%; line-height: 122%;}
#ygrp-sponsor #ygrp-lc .ad{
margin-bottom: 10px;padding: 0 0;}
-->

<!--

#ygrp-mlmsg {font-size:13px; font-family: arial, helvetica, clean,
sans-serif;}
#ygrp-mlmsg table {font-size:inherit; font:100% ;}
#ygrp-mlmsg select, input, textarea {font:99% arial, helvetica, clean,
sans-serif;}
#ygrp-mlmsg * {line-height: 1.22em;}
#ygrp-text{
font-family: Georgia;
}
#ygrp-text p{
margin:0 0 1em 0;}
#ygrp-tpmsgs{
font-family: Arial;
clear:both;}
#ygrp-vitnav{
padding-top: 10px;font- family:Verdana; font-size: 77%;margin: 0;}
#ygrp-vitnav a{
padding:0 1px;}
#ygrp-actbar{
clear:both;margin: 25px
0;white-space: nowrap;color: #666;text- align:right; }
#ygrp-actbar .left{
float:left;white- space:nowrap; }
.bld{font-weight: bold;}
#ygrp-grft{
font-family: Verdana;font- size:77%; padding:15px 0;}
#ygrp-ft{
font-family: verdana;font- size:77%; border-top: 1px solid #666;
padding:5px 0;
}
#ygrp-mlmsg #logo{
padding-bottom: 10px;}

#ygrp-vital{
background-color: #e0ecee;margin- bottom:20px; padding:2px 0 8px 8px;}
#ygrp-vital #vithd{
font-size:77% ;font-family: Verdana;font- weight:bold; color:#333; text-trans
form:uppercase; }
#ygrp-vital ul{
padding:0;margin: 2px 0;}
#ygrp-vital ul li{
list-style-type: none;clear: both;border: 1px solid #e0ecee;
}
#ygrp-vital ul li .ct{
font-weight: bold;color: #ff7900;float: right;width: 2em;text- align:right; pa
dding-right: .5em;}
#ygrp-vital ul li .cat{
font-weight: bold;}
#ygrp-vital a{
text-decoration: none;}

#ygrp-vital a:hover{
text-decoration: underline; }

#ygrp-sponsor #hd{
color:#999;font- size:77%; }
#ygrp-sponsor #ov{
padding:6px 13px;background- color:#e0ecee; margin-bottom: 20px;}
#ygrp-sponsor #ov ul{
padding:0 0 0 8px;margin:0; }
#ygrp-sponsor #ov li{
list-style-type: square;padding: 6px 0;font-size: 77%;}
#ygrp-sponsor #ov li a{
text-decoration: none;font- size:130% ;}
#ygrp-sponsor #nc{
background-color: #eee;margin- bottom:20px; padding:0 8px;}