People who saved a URL, and your network
Earle Martin
2008-01-18 01:32:37 UTC
Minor feature request: on the list of people who saved a given URL, it
would be nice if the names of people who happen to be in your network
were visually distinguished somehow, perhaps using the small icons
from the "your network" page.

Apologies if someone's already suggested this, I haven't read through
the archives yet.
--
Earle Martin
http://downlode.org/
http://purl.org/net/earlemartin/
Britta Gustafson
2008-01-20 18:56:06 UTC
Thanks for the suggestion! We agree this is a good idea, and we're
already working on it for the next version of Delicious (the one
currently in Preview).

Britta Gustafson
delicious community manager intern