Firefox delicious plugin - how to configure bundles view to show only tags?
suicide_jedilink
2007-12-07 15:50:55 UTC
In the delicious plugin for the firefox web browser, the delicious bar
shows my tags organized in a hierarchy of bundles, which helps a lot
when one have to many bookmarks. However, each bookmark appears twice:
one inside its respective tag, and one outside all tags but inside its
containing bundle.

I would like to configure the plugin to show the bookmarks only one
time: inside its tag.

Is this possible?
nick.nguyen
2007-12-08 02:33:58 UTC
Yes. enter "about:config" in your address bar and look for
"***@yahoo.bundles.menu.include_bookmarks". Set
this value to "false". In the future, there's lots of extension
related discussion in the delicious-firefox-extension Yahoo! Group.

-n.