latest del.icio.us post no longer works for Firefox 2.0.0.11
Jeffrey Benner
2008-01-13 22:16:08 UTC
Both del.icio.us 1.2.1 and del.icio.us Bookmarks 1.5.44 have stopped
working for me, anybody else experiencing this?
nothingnormal.xanga
2008-01-20 15:26:52 UTC
mine works fine
stephenbungert
2008-01-25 11:51:31 UTC
Post by Jeffrey Benner
Both del.icio.us 1.2.1 and del.icio.us Bookmarks 1.5.44 have stopped
working for me, anybody else experiencing this?
I had a problem today. Don't know what version it was.

Add bookmark stopped working, delicious menu said I was logged in, but
couldn't sign out. Sidebar said I was logged out

Restarting firefox seemed to fix it
Ignacio
2008-01-26 14:50:50 UTC
Hello everyone,

I just joined the group. Please read below.

On Sat, 26 Jan 2008, at 11:15 (GMT), Jeffrey Benner
Post by Jeffrey Benner
Both del.icio.us 1.2.1 and del.icio.us Bookmarks
1.5.44 have stopped working for me, anybody else
experiencing this?
I'm using the del.icio.us Bookmarks 1.5.44 add-on on
Firefox 2.0.0.11 (2007112718) and it also stopped
working for me.

The sidebar is empty. When I type characters in the
seach-box it does match tags, but they all appear as
empty (and they are obviously not).

When I try to tag a website, I no longer get the
drop-down menu with matched tags that I used to get
either.

I tried logging out of Delicious and back in, but that
doesn't solve the problem. Neither does restarting
Firefox.

I noticed all this yesterday, when, after a couple of
weeks, I tried to tag a website.

I recently got updates for a few add-ons. That's the
only thing that could be interfering that I know of,
but I also tried deactivating all add-ons but
delicious and the problem persists.

Anyone else is experimenting this problem? Any ideas
on how to fix it?

Below is a list of the add-ons I have installed.

Thanks in advance.

Ignacio

- --

Anwendung: Firefox 2.0.0.11 (2007112718)
Betriebssystem: WINNT (x86-msvc)

- del.icio.us Bookmarks 1.5.44
- Extended Link Properties 1.2.5
- Extension List Dumper 1.9.0