Posting Problem
infostyx
2007-05-22 17:04:22 UTC
I just tried to post the website whosarat.com
Delicious automatically made it a not shared bookmark. When I clicked on the question mark
link for more info as to why, it gave me a list of reasons why this might occur. But the
website passes all of the acceptable criteria in terms of the http:// format. I realize its a
controversial site. Is this why its being censored ?
Stephane Bortzmeyer
2007-05-22 20:17:47 UTC
On Tue, May 22, 2007 at 05:04:22PM -0000,
I just tried to post the website whosarat.com Delicious
automatically made it a not shared bookmark.
Isn't it related to the fact that the site is currently unreachable?
I realize its a controversial site.
This triggered my curiosity but I was not able to satisfy it :-}
Toby Elliott
2007-05-22 20:28:46 UTC
Post by infostyx
I just tried to post the website whosarat.com
Delicious automatically made it a not shared bookmark. When I clicked on the question mark
link for more info as to why, it gave me a list of reasons why this might occur. But the
website passes all of the acceptable criteria in terms of the http://
format. I realize its a
controversial site. Is this why its being censored ?
It's not being censored. Please send me (off list to keep down traffic)
your account name and the url you tried to bookmark and we'll figure
out why.

Regards,
Toby Elliott
del.icio.us