installing firefox extension
aspeninthesunlight
2007-08-29 23:27:40 UTC
When I try to install the del.icio.us bookmarks extension into Firefox,
it downloads and asks me to restart Firefox. When I do, I get this
popup box asking me to login to my del.icio.us account or create a new
one. Trouble is, clicking EITHER link just makes firefox hang forever,
and I can never complete the process.

Does anyone have a solution to this? I installed this extension without
trouble on another computer but can't get it working on his new
computer.

Thanks.
nick.nguyen
2007-08-29 23:42:35 UTC
I suspect an extensions conflict, what other extensions do you have
installed?

Nick Nguyen
Product Manager, del.icio.us
Thanks.
aspeninthesunlight
2007-08-30 15:25:33 UTC
My installed extensions are:
Adblock
Amazing Media Browser
Down Them All
Duplicate Tab
Enhanced Bookmark Search
FireFTP
Gmail Manager
IE View
NoScript
PDF Download
Remove it Permanently

I would appreciate any help you could offer.

Thank you.
Thanks.
Nick Nguyen
2007-08-31 21:53:44 UTC
Anything on that computer that isn't on the other one you have (the one
that works)?

-n.

________________________________

Post by nick.nguyen
I suspect an extensions conflict, what other extensions do you have
installed?
Nick Nguyen
Product Manager, del.icio.us
<mailto:ydn-delicious%40yahoogroups.com> , "aspeninthesunlight"
aspeninthesunlight
2007-09-03 03:47:28 UTC
Okay, the extensions that I do NOT have on the computer for which
del.icio.us bookmarks are working correctly, but which I DO have on
the "trouble" computer, are:

Duplicate Tab
Enhanced Bookmark Search
FireFTP
IE View
PDF Download
Remove it Permanently

It's possible that one of those is preventing del.icio.us bookmarks
from being installed. Do you suspect one in particular? I'll delete
them all if that's what it takes.
Post by nick.nguyen
Post by aspeninthesunlight
it downloads and asks me to restart Firefox. When I do, I get this
popup box asking me to login to my del.icio.us account or
create a
Post by aspeninthesunlight
new