"Discuss This" feature
Kevin Curry
2007-12-18 18:07:44 UTC
I've always thought the best feature in the world would be a "discuss
this" link for tags sent to you by people in your network. How many
times do we get tags from people in our networks that trigger
kinds of drawbacks to that. Staying inside del.icio.us would be quite
convenient. And I bet Yahoo! wouldn't mind having the added context.

Kevin M. Curry

Bridgeborn

757.437.5000

Business Intelligence and Decision Support

Through Advanced Visualization Solutions

Britta Gustafson
2007-12-20 23:39:02 UTC
Here's a recent discussion about this idea, with comments from Joshua
and Nick:

Britta Del.icio.us community manager intern