Can't see options for viewing network
stephen.bungert
2008-01-11 15:42:12 UTC
In this page there is a picture: http://del.icio.us/help/network

Under the number of bookmarks is some text asking if you want to add
this person to your network or look at his network.

All I see when I log out and go to my bookmarks page is the number of
bookmarks I have. There's no links for viewing my network. Why is this
and how do I fix it?
Brett O'Connor
2008-01-11 18:34:34 UTC
Looks like you have to be logged-in to see those links. You can work
around it by just putting "network" in front of the username in the URL.
If you're trying to show people you network this might be the route to go.

For example:

My bookmarks: http://del.icio.us/negatendo

My network: http://del.icio.us/network/negatendo

You don't have to be logged in to see either of these pages.

Brett