Extension not functioning
christjesus73
2007-07-13 17:30:46 UTC
I have uninstalled the extension, firefox 2.0.0.3 and installed
firefox 2.0.0.4 and tried to login and it won't let me to continue.
None of the links inside the extension work properly. I can't login,
create a new account or read the privacy statement. The page in
bookmark extension shows that the extension works on all firefox 2.0.0
version including 2.0.0.4. So what is wrong. Why can't I login in
the extension to continue to use it.
nick.nguyen
2007-07-13 18:15:44 UTC
Post by christjesus73
I have uninstalled the extension, firefox 2.0.0.3 and installed
firefox 2.0.0.4 and tried to login and it won't let me to continue.
None of the links inside the extension work properly. I can't login,
create a new account or read the privacy statement. The page in
bookmark extension shows that the extension works on all firefox 2.0.0
version including 2.0.0.4. So what is wrong. Why can't I login in
the extension to continue to use it.
Hi,

I'm the product manager for the extension. Does the setup wizard pop
up when you install the extension? What other extensions do you have
installed?

-n.