Installation error when installing delicious buttons for explorer
Martin
2008-02-06 10:58:56 UTC
Hello

I'm trying to install the bookmarking buttons for delicious on a
colleagues PC and we keep getting the following error message:

delicious buttons for internet explorer

The installer has encountered an unexpected error installing this
package. This may indicate a problem with this package. The error code
is 2738

Anyone know what's causes this and how we can fix it?

Thanks

Martin
Britta Gustafson
2008-02-12 21:59:05 UTC
Hi Martin,

The "2738" error is a known bug with the Delicious extension on a
certain version of Vista. Sorry about that. The easiest way to work
around it is to install the simple bookmarklet buttons instead:
http://del.icio.us/help/buttons

Britta
Delicious community manager intern