Posting daily links to RSS feed only
Jamie
2007-05-14 21:25:28 UTC
I'd like to set up the daily links feature so it publishes only to my
main RSS feed, not the blog itself. Does anyone have any tips on doing
this? I can see how I might be able to do it with Pipes but how would
I pull in only the daily links items, not the whole del.icio.us feed?

thanks!

Jamie
Jeff
2007-05-14 21:32:44 UTC
If you use feedburner you can have it added to your rss feed and not as a
blog post.
--
mailto: ***@gmail.com | web: http://www.jeffisageek.net
IM: jeffisageek (yahoo) | IM: jeffisageek (MSN)

Jamie
2007-05-22 17:02:44 UTC
ah - found it! didn't realise feedburner offered that service. many
thanks.